View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 11:45 AM

Jules,

My surgery with Clavel was before he had a package that was offered. Then he offered only surgery, one pre and two post-op office visits. I made my own flight, ground travel and hotel arrangements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedheadJules View Post
@jss I am interested in other docs, but I admit I'm a huge fan of the Mediterranean so I wouldn't mind spending 2 weeks in Spain. I also really like what people say about Dr Clavel's positive energy. Just curious why you would recommend other surgeons if he did your surgery? Dr Boeree is also on My list.
The answer is what Sara has suggested. The process of choosing a surgeon is so important and requires balancing so many variables that the surgeon that was best for one person may not be the best for another. Jack Zigler, arguably the best ADR surgeon on the planet, practices just 20 miles my house, but those aforementioned variables lined up such that I did not elect him for my surgery. Just trying to give you some proven great options.

BTW: I will almost certainly require one more cervical surgery within the next several years. I'll be having Clavel do that surgery.

Good luck, Jeff
Conceded defeat to a manifestly disingenuous BCBS-TX in my quest for reimbursement, Jan 2011