View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 11:53 PM

Default Sign me up

Whats this about finding more patients and going to Dubai?
I am so darn frustrated, doors keep closing for me, not opening. I was scheduled for 2 Mavrick discs with Dr. Rajakumar in India on Nov. 17th. Meanwhile I had send out my xrays to Dr. Pimenta who fianlly contacted me right before I was already scheduled so I told them no. Then I didn't get my visa in time and surgery was cancelled and I did more research here and thought the Mavrick was not as good. So I emailed Dr. Piemeta now for 2 weeks with no answer to my email. I also sent out my xrays & MRI by mail to Dr. Clavel 2 1/2 weeks ago and no answer there yet either. I also sent xrays & MRI to Dr. Boeree and did hear from them and waiting for a phone consulation in a few days for $458.00. I am so ready and having such a hard time finding the right doctor. I sure wish I had just cancelled India and went with Dr. Pimenta. I'm so ready to go and get this done.
To anyone else reading this, don't say "no" too fast. Reading of Vicki's ordeal, she cancelled out on 2 different doctors, right before she was to leave. I guess I should have done that, at least I would have had a choice.
Please do let me know if they do want more patients for surgery, I need an open door here. I feel so damn frustrated!!
I want to be on the other side.
2011 - right sided transforaminal injection for sciatica and it worked, yeah!
2011- Scheduled for 2 ADR's with Dr. Rajakumar/India but cancelled until Feb. or March.