View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 05:05 PM

Redheadjules, I wonder how you are doing on your search? I didn't mean to butt right into your decision making. But how are you doing? It takes a lot of time to research and try to figue out what to do for your back & life. I'm still there and it does get frustrating. I did finally hear back from Dr. Clavel's office yesterday. He approved me for 2 lower discs for $43,000.00. There goes my retirement fund but then what is life if you can't do anything. I also heard from Dr. Boeree and he did not approve me so that is always a delima why one will approve and the other one won't. I'm still waiting to hear from one more doctor, Dr. Pimenta and he is travelling right now so it might take awhile.
Hope you get this message and let us know how you are doing!
2011 - right sided transforaminal injection for sciatica and it worked, yeah!
2011- Scheduled for 2 ADR's with Dr. Rajakumar/India but cancelled until Feb. or March.