View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 04:56 PM

Default Congratulations!

HI,

I stayed with my family in an apartment in the El Born district, just around the corner from the church Maria del Mar. I made sure it had an elevator and a washer/dryer. If you don't speak spanish, bring your own entertainment as the tv is all spanish and the dvd's wont play US DVDs.

As far as pricing, I had him price it without the hotel. I also took a temperpedic style overlay and was soooo glad I did! The beds are hard as rocks! Worked like a charm. I just packed it in a suitcase.

The area I stayed is considered the tourist area. We liked that as there were many interesting things within easy walking district, the sea, restaraunts & bakeries. Not everyone's taste, I know LUD stayed in a residential area and was very happy with her choice as well.

We did have Yolanda arrange airport transfer, we needed a van as 2 in our party of 4 were 6'6" and 6'3" plus all our luggage. Last time I went to Europe we were picked up in a car that my poor hubby had to hang his head out the window.

May I recommend my preop meal of Paella with Sangria looking over the Mediteranean Sea? Perfect! Best wishes, Dr. Clavel did a 3 level lumbar L2-L5 with M6 March 14/2012. Say hello for me

Laurie
2009-facet inj, radiograph ablation, SI joint injections, cryoablation stubborn no relief
2010-retired d/t pain. more injections
2011-IDET of L3-L5. Pain unchanged, up 50 lbs!
2011-Lumbar ADR recommended by Ortho and 2 neuros. In appeals w/ins. May choose Europe for M6
Need to lose lbs