Thread: Hello everyone
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 10:28 AM

Hi bfdfix,

You can find more of my detail here https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=13686. My L5S1 is not collapse but tear within my disc that causes leak. My surgeon just do not like to fix a collapse disc as there might be a facets tissue on it. If it is just disc height drop without facets joint damage then ADR will be good. You can check with your surgeon and ask for a bone scan which can identify if the facets joint are worn.

Well, lucky me found a surgeon that do LP-ESP so i will be having surgery on the June 2017. Hopefully, i will have my normal life back soon. I hope you will find a good surgeon soon and back to normal life. We only have this amount of time to live actively after all we will age and have to be sedentary in life. Haha not a spring chicken anymore !!!
2015- Re injured my back and BIG mistake going to CHIRO then my condition got worse with sciatica.
2016- MRI showed tear getting bigger caused by CHIRO.
2017- DISCOGRAM and CT, found my L5S1 torn through annulus fibrosus and pain is similar. Waiting ADR LP-ESP.

Last edited by donmas2000; 04-08-2017 at 10:40 AM. Reason: more information