View Single Post
Old 05-21-2005, 04:36 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the ADR support group, but not to back pain (problems since 92) and have been on the bain pain support group website for a little while. I was happy to find another support website, especially for ADR.

I am happy to say that my husband and I are making our arrangements for our trip to Germany for my 3-level (L3-S1) with Dr. B on June 30th. However, we are having a hard time deciding on what to book for our flights. I've seen several people post on the back pain support group site that they highly recommend upgrading the flight home to either business or first class. Well, first class is absolutely out of our price range. We are really struggling with the decision between coach and business because there is a considerable price difference.

I thought the best way to figure it out would be to get some experienced people's advice to see if getting the upgraded seats are really worth the extra money. I was hoping to find people on this site too that might be able to give me advice. Although the upgrade is a lot of money, I can't imagine being miserable for a 10 - 14 hour flight (Munich to Philadelphia). After the flight, we are still going to have a 3 hour drive, but I will be able to lay down in the car for the ride home.

I'd appreciate hearing everyone else's experience, especially the multi-level ADR patients.

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

JULIE

If God brings you to it,
He will bring you through it.
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.