View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 08:19 PM

Default L2-3

drew,
said it was the L1/2 and L2/3. It is strange new mechanical instability there along with increased aches now which sucks. I feel like my entire spine now is deciding to give up.
---------------------------

Exactly, this is what happened to my L2-3, they won't tell you this, but the L5-1 and maybe, in some cases, the L4-5, get so little, and have so little movement, that the upper lumbar takes a beating, this is like fusing the lower discs, this will cause less motion and increased stress on the upper levels.

Did you have to deal with the insurance companies?, I did and they DENY any claim, I paid money for articles and provided enough information to fill a book, no use.

Time to move on, I have had a discectomy, I can do this, time to go to Germany, the date offered is July 22, but I would hope to go sooner, we'll see.

Time to get rid of the pain pills.

All the best.

L2-3 herniation, two days before Thanksgiving, 2012, Discectomy/Laminectomy, 3/13 Numbness in the right leg, lateral femoral, gone, July 10, 2014 L45 M6 ADR, July 15 PLIF L5-S1, Not able to access L51 Anterior.