View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 12:01 PM

Cool Spain questions

Leaving the 6th. Could stay till the 30th if I want to.

Questions.

1) how much euro walking money should I take with me for that long? You dont need to take a boatload of money or exchange. Most cards are taken but I would use cash. (Euros) all you need is a discover card and go to a La casxa. They are like mini banks/ATMs. Stay away from the exchange places casue they all have diff rates. Discover doesn't charge for the exchange and the machine spits out the Euros. I would take a couple of backup cards too. Make sure you call your card companies and tell them you are traveling abroad.

Walk around money i would just get 300-500 Euro at a time. No need to walk around with alot. Typical nice dinner will run about 50-80 Euro for two max and more like 40, depending on your level of alcohol consumption. If your staying at AKO which is real nice (in my opinion) Ive stayed in 5 different hotels and one High end on LaRambla (wasn't worth the money).

Stick with the Cafes for breakfast (most hotels provide continental bfast anyway) or late lunch. Venture out and make looking for Cafes part of your walking exercise. If you wind up too far from hotel or get tired then grab a taxi. If you want to see the Med then take a taxi and try walking back.

2) may sound stupid, but will hotels and restaurants take most credit cards we use here in the States? Hotels will take the cards. Amex, Discover etc. see above

Yeah, I don't get out much.

Drew, you can always call me Im around all day. Hey and the good news is your getting fixed!!!!!
Cervical herniation symptoms 2011
C5-7 M6C by Dr Clavel on June 5 2013
L3-5 M6L by Dr. Clavel on 12.18.13
Living life instead of living the condition