View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005, 10:27 AM

about 10 days ago I started getting some pain in the upper butt region, feels like a sore muscle more than anything, but can be real painful when walking. It seemed to just about go away until I went for a jog, then got much worse and then calmed down a bit and now back with vengence. Can't seem to get over the hump with it and not real sure how I have done it. Pretty certain its just a sore muscle from either lifting or running but strange pain after doing so well and not increasing any of my activities.

It only hurts when walking. Doesn't bother me sitting and real minimal on elliptical but walking is just tough. Kind of nervous a bit and havn't decided what to do about it yet.

The pain is almost at top of buttocks and deep, I can push on the area hard and get an idea of where it is and stretching that hamstring seems to really be tight now. I have been just trying to stretch the area and take NSAIDS,

Any suggestions?

Bill