View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 10:23 AM

Dear Everyone,

This is Anita Peludat, International Patient Coordinator for Dr. Bertagnoli. It was suggested to me by a patient I read this thread.

I am so very aware of a lot of frustration with scheduling and the wait for answers. I remember just over a year ago waiting for my husbands three level surgery date and we thought we would go insane because he was desperate, out of work, and in excruciating neuropathic pain no pain meds could even touch. Waiting even a day was too long. We could not imagine anyone at Pro-Spine had anything better to do than to schedule my husbands surgery.!

Now I am on the other side and I see the lives and schedules of all involved, including Dr. Bertagnoli, Dr.Fenk-Mayer and Mrs. Hien. They have all the family responsibilities and scheduling issues we all have. I truly have never seen a more devoted group of health care professionals all consumed by their work.

This is truly our code here at Pro-Spine; to work hard and devotedly for the patients and always strive to improve. Dr. Bertagnoli's pioneering work in motion preservation science through the years stands as proof.

Unfortunately, life happens to us also and the time period of late has been filled with emergency cases, my own auto accident, (I'm OK, my trusty little German, "vacuum cleaner" saved my bacon along with my seatbelt) and Dr. Bertagnoli's ever increasing reputation and expertise of being undaunted by every possible difficult(and time consuming) case.

He truly is the only European that never takes a holiday...this is his passion and his mission in life and many patients have benefited from his vision.

We do thank you and care about your concerns and complaints, that is why he hired me last year;I am here ....to expedite things, to remain in contact and to let you know you have an english speaking friend here.

Keep communicating with us, we are listening with a compassionate ear and working hard to serve you and earn your trust.

Yours respectfully,

Anita Peludat
International Patient Coordinator
Dr. Rudolf Bertagnoli
Dr. Andrea Fenk-Mayer
Bio-active bone cement used at all three levels in Germany after osteoporosis was discovered in OR. (false negative bone densit