View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaverc View Post
bokes
"
Has anyone mentioned a procedure to you called "radio frequency ablation" , it's for pain reduction. It uses radio waves (you could probably say heat) to I guess you would say to "burn" specific nerves causing pain. Efficacy / duration of pain relief / side effects I don't know. I haven't heard it used much on this forum.
What discs have you considered , have you researched the LP-ESP?
beaverc: thanks for the suggestion about RFA, I'll keep it in mind, but for now i'd rather get ADR or just leave my back alone. My bad discs have already had one 'burning' related procedure (IDET). I feel like "been there, tried that". Plus natural discs heal glacially slow, and I've already lost an enormous amount of life due to back pain, I'm excited about the prospect of having a brand new back.
Given the technology we're at now, Im only interested in the ESP & perhaps the Axiomed Freedom, but who knows when they'll be available again.
Considering ADR in hope of being more active.