View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 12:13 AM

Gorrito, This is exactly why I wanted to interact with a peer. You read the report and interpreted it accurately. I never read the 2011 report... and so I went to the center today and picked up a copy of that report... And sure enough the same language is there about the myelomalacia. Perhaps I did read the report in 2011 and blew it off. Or maybe I didn't and the cocky surgeon who ordered it well let's just say I didn't like him and so probably didn't hear anything he was saying... Perhaps it all goes back to that old adage of "don't under estimate the power of denial".
In any case: Thank You
Thank you for reading the report and posting your reply. It forced me to go get the 2011 report and read it myself.
And so now I have this euphoric effect of " omg it's been that way for nearly 6 years and it's been asymptomatic" and so I gotta ask myself you rather ask the same question you asked... and that is... Are you feeling different? And really besides the right sight side numbness and moderate pain... and occasional electric sensation down the right arm to finger tips.... that answer is No.
Makes me think I can wait for the MRI safe PEEK-on-ceramic Simplify disc to finish single level trial. Or perhaps not.. Who knows how long that will take. Yikes, look at the M6-C trial. Will it ever end in success? I seem to recall that one of the sponsoring surgeons relinquished his license...