View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 07:19 PM

Hello - I am a (6) six year - worn out veteran of this corrupted system that they call the LNI (Labor and Industries) Workers Compensation System. I worked for a solid 24 years of my life Prior to getting injured on the job and I was hit by an intoxicated driver going in excess of 110 mph. Let's just say there was no doubt that I was on the job...and that he was at fault.

After the first year off of work and after the major swelling of soft tissue (I felt like after every 2 - 6 weeks that passed...I would come up with a new injury and a new place to where I would feel liek I was beat with a baseball bat) They finally came up with an MRI that proved that I had a need for a discogram. I had never shown yet that I had swollen or disc buldges before, but in year #2 It (During the Discogram) showed an S1 L5 Disc Buldge....(The doctor that I had..had already been pinpoint injecting and proved that there were 'Foraminal' Nerve root problems and that was where the pain was coming from...) So, They decided to do an IDET Minimally Invasive, Sneak in and take out the bulge on S1-L5 procedure and when we are on LNI we have no choices on what they will do and when...

While they did this, I ASKED them specifically about all of these injections and if they were paying attention to the test results that they proved? The doctor there told me that "They take care of all of that in there" Basically telling me that it all was linked to the one surgery and I was shafted during this surgery...Let me complete this one for you:

When I was in there getting this S1/L5 IDET: It took them about an hour and a half longer than the rest of his surgeries, I know this because their office told me so. They told me, my son and the man that was my transportation that day...They admitted that the surgery did not go very well in there...
When we asked why it took longer they said "It took longer because something happened around the nerve root canal on the way into the disc ara" And that was all I ever heard about this IDET...

The next 8 Weeks were miserable. I felt like someone spilt HOT Bacon Grease down my left leg, all over it. When the office heard about that, they had me back in there shooting injection after injection trying to numb out and calm that nerve root back down. (I am hearing that they basically cooked the nerve in the operaion procedure?)

Anyhow...Here it is June 2005, The procedure was MAY 2003: What happened?

LNI sends their little investigators around the house and if I do anything around here, like empty a grocery cart, I am a fraud. They have closed my claim twice in 4 years and I cannot get anything done with my health.

I cannot get them to understand what I just explained in 5 minutes here.

I went and saw a doctor without LNI stuck to my name...I used my name but told them that My claim was closed and gave them my wife's insurance card. You should have heard what he told me. I heard things that would literally turn your stomach. It is illegal what they are doing.

I - in the meantime, am in bed awaiting for them to close my claim, again. I have no way to go to work because I am disabled. I cannot get up and do anything for more than about 2 hours a day. I am on meds and have been for 6 years. There just seems to be no end in site because of the "WAY" that they deal with patients....

It seems that if I was NOT an LNI patient and if I could get rid, SO FAR RID of that stigma, and get away from them...I might be able to get to good health again.

I have never ever had good therapy, never had decent pain psych counseling or therpay both, at the same time or separate, Because I am a fraud - you know? Am I the only on ethat they have done this to? Do they ruin the lives of other people too?

They caught me using an air compressor in my front yard because someone played a prank on my teenaged boy. They covered his car with Coca Cola and then poured Flour all over it. It had 75 pounds of flour all over it. He came in the house crying, it almost killed his heart and he came in to his father and needed some help. What was I to do? (So, I helped him by cleaning his car)

THAT DOES NOT MEAN that I am not injured...It means that I have a compassionate heart! It means that I laid in bed for about 6 days STRAIGHT afterwards...is what that means....

Is there anyone out there that knows what this fight is like?

I cannot even get medical attention because of these crooked people, these EVIL people that run these programs...My won attorney does not understand, because I am a fraud, Caught on tape doing 'physical' labor! Oh my goodness.

They give us medications to kill the pain, we lie in bed to relieve the pain and then get up...(I wonder how long the investigators have to hang around before catching someone outside?!)
I spend so many hours in bed...Is anyone else here with me? Does anyone feel like just giving up on LNI because they are so evil?
There is no battle like this one, I cannot even get health care because they win.
Moderate to Severe, (L) 'They' say that I am @ the end of my road 'What's THAT Mean?? Who are THEY