View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 01:10 PM

Thx Poncho, Yes I knew that they were sending folks to come watch me and this has been 6 years and running: But over these 6 years I found that on the (2) Two occasions that they got those pics that on one o fthem I was forced to move my home because of a house fire: My insurance company, State Farm Renters Insurance moved me because of the damage and plus I had 5 brothers moving everything left over, They caught me moving wicker baskets, Can you beleive that, gee I was lifting wicker baskets and I am now able to go back to work 24/7, regular job, regular activity. The 2nd time they filmed me I was (And YES Pincho, I was and still AM in bed all of the time because I have no other way to releive the pain) But I came outside to clean a mess off of an emergency prank done to a car of ours outside, So, BOTH occasions are things unavoidable and I just cannot understand the evil crap that they play on us or how can the legal system 'allow' this to happen and how do the attorney's allow this to take part in the system and they not fight tooth and nail to not allow this to decay the system and my health? Thank you though, It does sound that there are plenty of great people here that do understand pain, problems and the things that make us the way that we are. I just want them to either be forced to do something with me or break free from me so that I can get a doc: This entire NWest area is rotten, the closer you get to the water the force is worsened and more crooked. I am absolutely serious, I had one doctor lay it to me on the serious sly and he was correct and if I can change name rank serial number and never ever have my self connected to LNI, all of a sudden my injury woul appear and the surgery would appear and my 6 years in bed would turn into 6 weeks. Frustrating, And because I am painfully depressed but happily (spiritually happy) they just do not get it, There was one pyschological eval that slammed me and said that there was NO way that (not possible even) I could be injurred to the extent that the docs and I explain because I was happy. I am in bed more than 6 - 8 hours a day to releive pain for goodness sakes!! What more can I do? They want us to kill ourselves the jerks. They don't stop until they own our houses, take our family's and take our silly lives, Well They cannot have it. Call me Billy because he I come
Moderate to Severe, (L) 'They' say that I am @ the end of my road 'What's THAT Mean?? Who are THEY