View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 06:16 PM

Very nice placement as usual.

Curious why he chose not to use the new L5/S1 from SK. Did he say? Probably a sizing issue.

How tall are you and your weight if I may ask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombatcat76 View Post
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to give a quick update about my surgery. It will be short and sweet, as I am only home 1 day from Barcelona, tired and on a different time zone schedule. Everything went as expected, I am very happy with the outcome. My surgical team was top notch, accommodating, and thorough. My sizing of the M6 disc are accurate and placement is excellent for a rapid recovery. I think that is what's most important. My back feels good and strong. My legs are sore but that's mainly from all the walking I've been doing that I was not able to do before. Once my incision has had time to heal, then I can start with a more aggressive form of Physical therapy and hopefully over the next 3 months continue to improve. I've attached a copy of my new x-rays for all to see, and will keep you guys posted. Thanks for all the well wishes, I am so happy I wouldn't change a thing.

Chronic back pain started in 2010 while shrugging weights that a 40 yr. old shouldn't even try.

MRI in 2012 showing L4/L5, L5/S1 herniations and L2/L3 bulge.

L5/S1 taking on new shape, chronic sciatica, etc.

DEXA bone scan performed 5/7/14 showing mild osteopenia.

Surgery performed July 9th, 2014, Dr Clavel, hybrid three level lumbar.