View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 04:58 AM

LBP I am right with you.

Speak up folks. Or just resign yourself to eventually filling for bankruptcy because that is what health care is going to come to.

What Republican ideas. State co-ops? Come on. Scaring people saying the Democrats wanted Death panels, when they were only really talking about end of life care which is on the agenda and training of every major hospital. It means older people are taken care of with compassion and care in the last years of their life. Insurance companies are the real death panels.

What the health care insurance companies are doing is criminal and they need to be prosecuted.

If someone were to load all the insurance execs on a raft and set them into the ocean where there were hungry sharks swimming about, I wouldn't lose any sleep over that.

My insurance company has contributed to sleepless nights, endless days/nights over a computer writing appeals, stomach upset, my family being super upset, my children crying, my husband worrying about bills and denials, near-bankruptcy due to the skyrocketing medical bills and the denials and lies.

And I continue in severe pain, practically penniless after the health care bills are paid, suffering from high blood pressure and enough stress to blow Mt. St. Helens directly because of my insurance company.

Kimmers