Thread: Earthing?
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 09:43 PM
Administrator

ML,

If the ground on your AC outlet is good ($8.00 tester), just use that for a conductive ground. I started and finished a "grounding kit" last nite in 25 minutes. It's a screw that plugs into ground, insulated wire and an old piece of steel I found in my basement. My foot is resting in it now.

At some point, I'll buy a 1/2 bed sheet for sleeping, but I need the time to research it more carefully. I've read half the Earthing book, and most of my questions have been addressed so far on the various grounding methods.

Then again, I was convinced of this stuff before I bought the book! I started walking bare foot, doing Tai Chi bare-footed in the back yard in August; all of which motivated me to do the search that led me to the book. Oddly, it took my cat's death to set me out on this journey. Thank you, Harrison.

Perhaps the lesson with this new healing revelation is that we are meant to be "grounded" and walking on the planet -- to be connected to our home that God gave us. All I know is what I experience(d) and what I read about these natural methods. Some people will be skeptical and roll their eyes and not try this. For those of you that know that "minds are like parachutes," please let us know what you learn.

In the meantime, check out the Amazon reviews of the book. And of course, the documents that I attached in the previous post.
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate