Thread: Earthing?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 01:40 AM

The ground testing in that German article was done with the "ground pad" underneath the mattress so not sure if it was the right experiment for testing its effect/affect? on humans/mammals. The earthing site claims you'd never be able to eliminate all the EMF that's around us today without spending a ton of money or spending the rest of you're life down in a deep cave. I got the book with the 1/2 sheet and I'm just starting to read it - It doesn't look like there's a lot of hard science behind it and there probably never will be, due to the lack of funding w/most money going into cancer & heart research. We need the osteoporosis researchers to start checking for any alternatives to the biophosphonate drugs that I think just make your bones more brittle with long-term use, and because of the fact that they will not help build new bone. I recently read an article on medscape warning MD's to give their patients drug-holidays if they've been on them for a while. I'm not expecting a whole lot to happen right away, but even if it has a good placebo effect, I'll take it, if it can help tilt the scale to a more healing and anabolic state.
*Tx's-PT, 2 ESI's Interlaminar & transforaminal, 2 SI Joint steroid injections, Failed LBB for SI Joint