View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 10:42 PM

areomarkco, I've been watching the ADR picture show since 2008 and it;s not until now that I realized the FDA has made the 2 level approval happen etc etc and that ins is covers but you make an important point..."I would have gone to Europe if that made sense"... and I guess I have to ask... what is is it that makes sense? That's an open ended question or rather rhetorical comment because there are Dr's that rationalize with patients on just "what makes sense", And so we as patients are left to our faculties to decide "what makes sense". Or be influenced spiritually or otherwise to make a decision on "what makes sense".... right or wrong. I guess I'm of the mindset that I would rather have ADR and look at a revision in 10 years which is less likely if I choose fusion ( i.e revision is not an option when fused ) ... although maybe I don't even know what I'm talking about..
Stay active my friend. I am active and feel that post surgery ( regardless of ADR or fuse) will be much easier because I am in great physical condition..
When it comes to instrumentation, I prefer ADR...
Bob