View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 03:02 PM
Banned

If it's too much to handle and you're not prepared to address posters' valid concerns, Rich, then I would fully support such a decision on your part. Without a Moderator willing to at least listen to criticism and discuss the solutions without going into a surly huff,then a big part of what made this Board worthwhile is already gone. It will only be a matter of time before it will be exactly what 'interested and biased persons' want it to be. Close it down; the sooner the better, before it starts to mislead patients, which would be the next step.

To be fair: your position between a rock and a hard place is not an easy one; I do empathize. But you should understand that people are speaking up because this is THEIR PLACE and they care about it, thanks to you--but also to us all. I ultimately will side with patients--and I do hope you will ultimately chose patient rights and freedoms, even if there is a price to pay which no one else but you assumes. As it is, this policy concerning post titles is neither logical nor universally applied; all you have to do is dig and (as of this morning anyway), there are several testimonials which do not fully comply with your rule.

You thank those who email with suggestions behind the scenes, but have not addressed my open one concerning the categorization of posts, and I've offered it twice. Will you or will you not consider it? Or any other coming from people who care, but who disagree? Are we all then bannable? Is any sort of dialogue possible here, or will you continue to apply the 'iron fist principle'?

Trace