View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer78 View Post
Yea def follow up with bierstedt. Tell malte u have specific questions for the dr. I really like bierstedt and am getting tired of clavels office losing paperwork keeping me waiting for almost 2 weeks now! I've come to terms with the fact that I'm gonna have to do this but want as many opinions as possible. What did malte tell you exactly??
Last post for the evening. I realize that I never reponded to your question. Malte called me from Skype during a trip to South America which I thought showed dedication. I think that he was traveling with another physician from the same group as Dr Bierstedt. I do owe him a call. It is hard to find the quiet time to focus but I will make the time. I have focused on dealing with Dr Clavel as there is much more info about him and many glowing reviews. I have not experienced the issues with lost paperwork though. Let's all pray that Lilly sends us some great news from Barcelona in a few weeks. All for now; we are getting another storm here in the northeast!
April 2011: 2 level laminotomy; L4/L4 & L5/S1
More PT, pain meds and injections.
...and 2014, still researching ADR.
February 2014: endoscopic foraminotomy, Dr Bitan