View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icanraceit View Post
Keep us posted on your results with the insurance. I am getting ready to make arrangements with Clavel and was thinking about getting some insurance myself. God bless
Will do, Icanraceit. So far , all I've gotten is a generic email back that said "for a $50,000 capital sum policy would be around $1,000. I've attached a summary of benefits for your review. " I wrote back asking if that should be read as $1000/50k up to 250k, and also told the rep I'd need the detailed policy. I guess we'll see. It's obviously pricey, at least from this company. I'll let you know if I get further information.

My problem is that flights (for miles) are disappearing meanwhile, I haven't heard back from Dr. Clavel regarding the MRI results I sent this week (just got updated one's last week. The one's he's seen are from Oct. 2011), and I just got my metal allergy test kit and will be doing the blood draw and sending that back tomorrow, and then, they need 10 days to establish whether I have an allergy or not. It's kind of hard to buy non-refundable plane tickets without having all the results.