View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 03:14 PM

Hi All you Spineys!

I could realy use some help! My lawyer (only took me forever to find one that would take my case) wants me to give him all the study findings I can and I have a few from Canada and the Aussies. But...I need ones specific to cervial ADR outcomes. Any links to those studies would be MUCH appreciated! Also any well noted surgeons names that deal with this as well!Last but not least does anyone happen to have a list of the insurance companies they know for sure have paid for ADR or specificly Prestige Cervical ARD? I looked through the list of companies denying but need to know who is covering!
Just got the lawyer appointment today for 5/9....Yikes I have a lot of getting my s**t together by then, typing notes up and all the info I have found! I bet my neck will feel great after all this computer time!

Thanks and thanks again!
Janey
*c/6-c/7 herniated disc /pinching nerve causing extreme and radiating pain in back-neck and nubness in left arm and compressing spinal cord from 13mm to 6 mm- cervical steriod injections-physical therapy-lots of meds-*

CIGNA insurance revoked my F