View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 04:23 PM

Default Many thanks to all on ADR support

Hello all. Its been too long since I have yet to post on this forum. I am in debt to all that have shared their stories which has helped me make an informed decision!

Back on June 5,2013 after much reading and cancelled double fusion, cancelled implant surgery (to remain unnamed) I found through all of you here the right man for me. A wonderful,humble,gracious, etc etc etc. I could go on and on Surgeon from Spain that implanted M6 C's in C5-7.

I met Sonja B while in Spain and wish her continued success since she was in bad shape for a while there. She truly is a trooper!

My surgery went very well. I was up an 1.5 hrs after i got back to my room. I went outside with all the stuff hanging off me and ate (forced down) a sandwich and sucked up four or five espressos with my brother. We walked at least fifty miles while in Spain which kept my mind off of it.

Now I know not everyone is the same and I have a very high tolerance to pain but what I can say is if you are worried about getting fixed DON'T WORRY. Yes it hurts some but what you have been putting up comparative to the surgery is nothing. Yes I too was worried but no more and may need to get two level lumbar done coming soon.

I was pain free from the day it was done other than minor aches and some facet banging.

To Dr. C I cannot thank you enough for giving my life back to me.
To those contemplating you are strong enough to get through this! Believe it and you shall see it.

Good health to all. anyone can feel free to PM me for anything and i will be happy to share.

Frank
Cervical herniation symptoms 2011
C5-7 M6C by Dr Clavel on June 5 2013
L3-5 M6L by Dr. Clavel on 12.18.13
Living life instead of living the condition