View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 04:35 PM

Default Two Level ADR U.S. Pay out of Pocket

My original post was moved to the International Assistance Section but, I'm considering all options. In this post, I would like to focus on getting a Mobi-C 2 level disc replacement in the U.S. paying out of pocket.

Since my insurance is most likely going to turn me down and I'll have to appeal for a year without knowing if I'll be successful, I want to investigate the cost of a two level cervical ADR anywhere in the U.S. with a great surgeon. Anyone who has had this done and paid personally for the surgery, I would really appreciate your input on the cost and the surgeon! Thanks so much!

I'm still waiting to see my surgeon at the Barrow Institute later this month but, here's a summary of what's going on with my neck in the January 2015 MRI:
  1. I have narrowing at C3-C4 with a 2.4mm osteophyte;
  2. a broad based bulge at C4-C5;
  3. a 4.5mm osteophyte at C5-C6 and
  4. at C6-C7 there was an auto fusion around 2010 after two foraminotomy surgeries to fix that level several years prior.

P.S. I did grab this information from a post from Kelly4ADR who had her surgery in January 2015:
Dr. Richard Wohns, MD . His clinic name is Neospine and he is in WA.
2 level Mobi-C $35 K
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016

Last edited by Cynlite; 03-09-2015 at 02:00 AM.