View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 02:57 PM

That not my list, that is a list of doctors that participated in the clinical trials.
I wasnt talking about free follow ups but the fact that an out of country doc cant see me next Tuesday for a follow up.
Also getting doctors to follow up after someone whose done thousands of ADR implants?
Why would you need a follow up if these doctors performed thousands of implants?
Some people might not have the luxury of paying cash and then oh well, let me just pay again...
A doctor like James Yue is one i would trust and the reason why is because of research.
Zeegers who is the so called pioneer continues to use the Activ-L.
An ADR is not a magic fantasy prosthesis that will cure all your back ailments.
I will quote again that Bierstedt looked at my MRI,listened to my complaints in NY city and told me my facets joints were good enough for adr.
Lets also replace the slightly bulging one and make it a 3 for 1 trip.
Like a FN oil change i was going in for...
Born 1970/1995-Hurt at work/1996-Right disc fragment L4-L5 discectomy-On/off back pain,no serious leg pain until/2007-Right herniation L5-S1,recurrent small herniation at L4-L5 with unbearable leg pain/6/08 discectomy L5-S1/leg pain relieved/occaisional mechanical pain/2012-Cymblata 60 mg,occasional aleve/2014-LB pain not debilitating but chronic,Rhizotomy relieves facet pain on right side/2015-L4-S1 facets shot/4/15 PLIF L4-S1 with facectomy