View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 04:19 PM

That not my list, that is a list of doctors that participated in the clinical trials. You posted it, hence I called it your list.
I wasnt talking about free follow ups but the fact that an out of country doc cant see me next Tuesday for a follow up. A surgeon in NA isn't going to see you on that short notice either.
Also getting doctors to follow up after someone whose done thousands of ADR implants?
Why would you need a follow up if these doctors performed thousands of implants? Good to ensure everything is going on track. For me it was to make me feel at ease and confirm everything was healing as per normal, I'm sure there are tons of reasons.
Some people might not have the luxury of paying cash and then oh well, let me just pay again...I said the same thing in my post, and I agree when things go sideways it is a bad scene but often this is preventable by doctor and device choice.
A doctor like James Yue is one i would trust and the reason why is because of research. I don't much care if someone is a researcher since that doesn't make them a great surgeon. Those are different skill sets that may or may not overlap.
Zeegers who is the so called pioneer continues to use the Activ-L. I agree that Zeegers is top-notch, but keep in mind that doctors often stick with what they know to work, sometimes to a point that is detrimental to the potential outcomes of their patients (e.g. Dr. Bertagnoli)
An ADR is not a magic fantasy prosthesis that will cure all your back ailments. Was for me, but your mileage may vary
I will quote again that Bierstedt looked at my MRI,listened to my complaints in NY city and told me my facets joints were good enough for adr.
Lets also replace the slightly bulging one and make it a 3 for 1 trip.
Like a FN oil change i was going in for...I have no idea of your story and can't comment, but I've never vouched for Bierstedt on this board.
2009 - Trampoline injury (just bounced down on my butt)
2009-2011 Physiotherapy and medication, progress but no lasting pain relief
2010 - X-Ray DDD L5-S1, L4-L5, L4-L3
2010 - MRI Herniation L5-S1, Bulges L4-L5, L4-L3
2011 - Epidurals - No relief
2012 - Facet Injections - No relief
2012 - Discogram TBI - positive L3-S1

L3-S1 ADR M6-L w Clavel 11/28/2012