View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall_Boris View Post
A few weeks ago we went to my wife's brothers cabin and he had one of these chairs. It was one that had the variable positions. My lower back was out at the time. When I initially checked out the chair I didn't think much of it. When I started playing with it I did find it surprisingly comfortable. I was changing positions like every 20 minutes using the remote. I don't think I'd go out and buy one due to its placement in our home but I can see the benefits of having one.

My LazyBoy and my 'Old People's' bed are my refuges. I'm always amazed at how much money my customer's spend on vehicles that cost $10K/yr in fuel, insurance and maintenance (never mind the depreciation) but refuse to spend 1/100th of that on a device like the LazyBoy. No wonder our latest generation have so much materialistic 'NEEDS'......they've seen all their parents buy bobbles instead of safe shelter, wholesome food and healthy environment......FWIW