View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Harrison:
Don, just to nitpick...these aren't theories. I know you this, but it's interesting that the "standard of care" regards these facts as such...
Harrison, what I meant was that for any doctor to accept this, there would need to be acceptance of the theory that the particular person's disease or symtoms were caused by these bacteria. Many doctors think the immune response is due to genetic predisposition or some other factors, including viruses, and won't quickly accept new ideas unless research is done.

There are so many competing theories of causes of DDD and many are probably right depending on the case.

Lots of questions, but at least they are being asked and eventually something will be done. I'd like to see someone get a grant and do a study of about 200 Marshal Protocol patients and get some real numbers. As you know, I definitely think I had some little bugger make me sick and it is what affects my spine and joints. But it can't get beyond the theory stage without real research being done and published.

3 level DDD L5-S1 through L3-L4.
"Compressed" L5-S1 in ~1992.
Herniation at L3-L4 and L4-L5
Fusion or ADR in near future