View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 07:13 PM

In hopes of stopping another Stenum argument, I'd like to stand this whole discussion on its head.

Peter, I'd like to challenge you on your decision of ADR type ahead of ADR surgeon. This forum has more than ample evidence that proper placement and the right surgeon is more likely to dictate outcome than ADR type. Looking over the history you posted back in November, you look like a middle of the road candidate. Not so bad that you really should only be looking at the very best surgeons but definitely enough going on that you can't afford to go see the neighboorhood spine surgeon. Instead of limiting yourself to just Boeree and Ritter-Lang, why not ask who you like, who you can afford and who you can get to? Those two might end up on the top of the list thinking about it that way but at least you'd be confident that you've chosen the best you could rather than made your decision around a device.

I'll admit to a bias against the M6. It's relevant that I have the bias but the reasons are a little lengthy to explain. On the other hand, I also have a bias for finding the best surgeon and waking up from surgery confident that the person who had his/her fingers in me was the best I could find.
General joint hypermobility

Jim - C4/5, C5/6, L4/5 disk bulges and facet damage, L4/5 disk tears, currently using regenerative medicine to address

"There are many Annapurnas in the lives of men" Maurice Herzog