View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 04:04 AM

Question Still looking for surgeon to take charite adr l5-s1 out and do fusion (revision)

Can someone offer any advice on what i am up againist if i have a charite revision sugery at the l5-s1 level. The doctor i was told to see is up in buffalo
Ny Dr. Andrew cappuccino. He was highly recommended by my neck surgeon.
This is a challange for me because i live in missouri and it would be a 13 hour drive to buffalo. Also their center does not except my secondary insurance. So i don't know if i can pull it off. If i drove there it would be very difficult do the constant pain i am in and riding in car is tuff. Anyhow i am trying to get some ideas on other qualified doctors that do revsion surgeries. If anyone know or has heard of a great surgeon could you post/email or notify me somehow thanks!

Update on condition:7/14/11 lumbar edidural,cervical fusion 1yr ago doing pretty good. Just low back and legs getting worse. Also on my latest cat scans show l4-l5 disc has a small protrusion and now i have disc bulge up to l2.
2005 - neucleoplasty l4-l5
2005 - Charite III - disc replacement l5-s1
2005 - Diagnosed Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
2009 - Diagnosed with Ehlers Danlo Syndrome
2010 - Cervical fusion c5-c7