View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 02:02 AM

Default patience?

I finalllllly got an evaluation back from Dr. Clavel (through Sue Hart) this morning. I'm definitely frustrated with the lengthy process going through a stateside third party (3.5 weeks from when I sent the medical records to receiving the evaluation). I have requested a direct consultation with Dr. Clavel. In the meantime while I was waiting on Clavel, Dr. Boeree emailed me to make sure his office had responded to my inquiry while he was out of town... amazing! When I told him I was waiting to hear from Dr. Clavel he told me I'd be in good hands, but to be honest, not having any idea of Dr. Clavel's personality so far, and how caring and kind and easy to get a hold of Dr. Boeree is, I'm in a bit of a quandary. If I don't get to speak with Dr. Clavel soon, to get an idea of how we match personally, I'm going to follow up with Dr. Boeree. I definitely understand why his patients love him so much.

Also, in the meanwhile as well Dr. Lauryssen's people at Global Medical Excellence have followed up with me some more about a Dubai trip (for M6) and they are trying to get some patients together. Their quote was quite reasonable and less expensive, but as I'm still not completely satisfied with his 3 level experience it is not my first choice at this point, regardless of financial savings.

That's my update! Wish I could say I have a date!
c5-6 right ruptured disk
moderate spinal cord compression
right ostephyte
c6-7 ruptured disk, moderate cord compression and endplate osteophyte

L3-4 central disk protrusion
L5-S1 ruptured disk

3 level m6 cervical ADR with Dr. Clavel 4/12/12
2 level lumbar ADR in near future hopefully!