View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 08:05 PM

Jules, I'm glad you finally got through. So who are you going with? Boeree or Clavel? I do think the surgeons in the other Countrys seem to be nicer than the surgeons we have here in the U.S. I know it's so hard to wait for the doctors to get back to us as once we finally make our decison to have something done, when we really need the information. Are you going to have your neck and lower back done at the same time? With the money and the travelling and ouur decision to finally go for it, it's a very stressful time for sure! It's so great to have the info of the people who have went before us and I'm grateful for them. All of them are brave souls!
2011 - right sided transforaminal injection for sciatica and it worked, yeah!
2011- Scheduled for 2 ADR's with Dr. Rajakumar/India but cancelled until Feb. or March.