View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 06:05 PM

Lauri, Congrats to you also,, hope you are doing great!!
Jules, counting the days, they will go fast and before you know it, you will be done. I did not have pain in my disc or vertebra at all, just my leg and side but not that much pain at all. Just be sure to order the wheelchair when you buy plane tickets, lifesaver for sure!
I'm back home as of this afternoon. I'm still reeling like I have been on a boat. Riding in airplanes for aolmost 24 hours takes it toll. I had to stand up a few times on the plane last night, just getting very stiff but still not too painful. I can't believe it's over and I'm home again. I know I do feel less pain in my low back so I'm looking forward to my new future of being able to walk again.
I just just read where Dr. Boeree died, what very sad news, may he reap his rewards!
sandy
2011 - right sided transforaminal injection for sciatica and it worked, yeah!
2011- Scheduled for 2 ADR's with Dr. Rajakumar/India but cancelled until Feb. or March.