View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaverc View Post
dorian Hello read your post / story. I can identify. I read your statement
" I been in touch with Dr Clavel in Spain, he thinks I am a great candidate for three level ADR and I am seriously considering it. would be worse, perhaps it will be the best decision I ever made."
That is fantastic! You are NOT a member of the multi level fusion only club! From what I have read about Dr Clavel he is a man of integrity and supreme medical skills. You state Clavel thinks you are a GREAT candidate , not a "possible candidate" or "we will see candidate". If I heard that from him I would feel like I had just won the LOTTO.
As most of the Drs.told you "I will be a fusion candidate, but they all tell me it is coming." NOT NOW brother! Even if you get back 60 / 70 % of what you had before with ADR that would be life changing.
Did Clavel's office give you any price info?
I read your going to consult with Dr. Desai , heard good things about him as well. I say go for it and good luck on whom ever you chose. Please keep posting.

Thanks for your thoughts, and yes I got a price from Clavel's office its about 35 000 Euros for 3 levels which includes 5 nights in the hospital , insurance, medicines, tests etc etc

I got in touch with Dr Desai office today seems my information is still in transit, I am hoping it will arrive in germany any day now. I am getting Dr Desai's thoughts not because I don't think Clavel is a great doctor, just want to hear two points of view so i can make a final decision
L4-L5
L5-S1
Considering ADR Procedure This Year