View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 09:04 AM

Well I got my first email from Dr Desai, he mentions that with any operation it could turn into fusion or hybrid, not sure if he is just covering his basis in case something goes wrong, Clavel never mentioned Fusion at all.. Anyway I can ask the doctor questions which I plan to do this weekend, going to get a list of questions written up that I been told he will answer.
Here is the email

Thanks for the MRI, which I have read carefully.

With the medical history you have and the images, I see a way to supply the segments L3-S1 with an LP-ESP disc prosthesis.

A new MRI hast o be done before operation.

An introduction here can be arranged at any time with my secretary.

We will prepare a quote and send it to you. The stay after surgery is about 5-7 days in the hospital and then you should be another 5 days here in a nearby hotel, so we can see each other until the thread is removed. The physio will then be here in the house.

Whenever we plan and clear up an operation, I always have to mention that it can end in fusion - just in case two vertebral bodies are not properly separated or there are indications during the operation that guide us. It could also end up with a hybrid solution, L5/S1 fusion (Cage) and L3/4 and L4/5 LP-ESP.

If there are any questions, donĀ“t hesitate!

Best regards,
L4-L5
L5-S1
Considering ADR Procedure This Year