Thread: Hello everyone
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 08:21 AM

No problem

But what you you class as ddd with collapsed disc, you mean when there is nothing of the disc left and the bone is rubbing? I can't see what problem there is otherwise.

I think LP ESP is the best option with 10 years data of implantation, I'm sure there will be models in the future which are "better", but I would have to wait many many years before a new disc had been tested etc for it to be a possibility.

So I hope I find a surgeon I like for LP ESP, and that the disc is suitable for me, as I would really like my life back please

08.16 - Back/sciatica problems arose (what I class as the start of life changing problems in day to day life)

10.16 - After signifcant recovery problems arose again and life has never been the same since

02.17 - L4/5 Small bulge, L5/S1 small protrusion confirmed by MRI, L5/S1 pressed on sciatic nerve but no significant compression noted.