Thread: Hello everyone
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 11:57 PM

Hi bfdfix,

I am from Australia, and will be travel to Gold Coast to get it done. My surgeon is Dr Neil Cleaver and he has done about 300 pcs of LP-ESP within 3 years. I know, we are young and it is sad that we are having back problem that may need surgery to help. I always think why me having back problem, as i eat clean and workout at the gym 3-4 times a week. I also love my job and family time when i can bring my three kids to ride on the beach.

So the more i think and the more i need to get better. If conservative does not work for you then surgery is the last option. We are young that is the advantage as we can recuperate faster so we can live our normal active life again. I am sure there are some risk need to be taken but overall the key factor will be finding a good surgeon and the method to be use to fix our back. The rest, we will need to leave it to GOD.

It seem your condition is pretty similar to me, then ADR maybe a good option for you. Do the test when your surgeon ask even discogram, do not be afraid as i am when i went but it is nothing painful compare to my worse flare up. Those people are just over exacerbate their story. Do not leave your back problem for too long as it will have a memory of pain and it will be hard to extract out from the brain. This was told by my neurosurgeon who taught me to rewire the pain signal in our body. Too bad, he only does fusion otherwise i will look for him to operate on me.

Cheers
Don
2015- Re injured my back and BIG mistake going to CHIRO then my condition got worse with sciatica.
2016- MRI showed tear getting bigger caused by CHIRO.
2017- DISCOGRAM and CT, found my L5S1 torn through annulus fibrosus and pain is similar. Waiting ADR LP-ESP.