Thread: Hello everyone
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 07:10 AM

Ah I see, I've found a surgeon in Germany that does the LP-ESP and has done around 100 operations using it, I don't think 100 is that many compared to some surgeons who have replaced thousands, but he's also not a complete newbie either

Yes it's unfortunate at our age, and it's easy to say why me, but also I think I can just about fund the operation and people will have these injuries in countries in poverty etc, so I have to be thankful that I believe there is a way out.

I don't believe I'll be getting a discogram done, I'll get another mri to see if from my latest incident a disc has become worse or not, I'm also thinking of getting a bone density test done, and also maybe a test to see if I'm allergic to any metals, which could detirmine which ADR I use.

I'm hoping to have another mri done in a couple of weeks, an x ray done as I don't haveone yet, then send everything to surgeons, I'll update when I know more

08.16 - Back/sciatica problems arose (what I class as the start of life changing problems in day to day life)

10.16 - After signifcant recovery problems arose again and life has never been the same since

02.17 - L4/5 Small bulge, L5/S1 small protrusion confirmed by MRI, L5/S1 pressed on sciatic nerve but no significant compression noted.