View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 01:09 PM

Question

After reviewing my Lumbar and Thoracic MRIs, Dr. Bierstedt said he didn't see anything on them that would explain my walking problems. That's good news and I was happy to hear that. I still don't know the cause of the pain in my hips, legs and feet. The pain is in both. The pain could be cervical spine related but, there are no guarantees. I am hoping it's not because of a low grade infection hanging out in my body all these years. Still digging for the answers.

Pittpete, I commented earlier on in my thread about what I'm dealing with today. Between 2007 and 2010, I had four surgeries (c3/c4, c5/c6, c6/c7) on my neck for various reasons so, the answer is that there were multiple reasons. I would rather focus my energy on what I'm dealing with today then go back and discuss the past. I did go through my records but, it would take too long to explain and not being a surgeon, I don't understand it all myself. I hope I will understand what is going on with my neck better after my consult with Dr. Zeegers.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016