View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 05:07 AM

Hi Terra

Well that was a really good telephone consultation , thanks for filling us in... you certainly got answers. It sounds a great plan, what a shame about the insurance though, a hurdle you can do without. Makes me realise how fortunate we in the UK are to have the NHS. I sure hope progress is made with the insurers quickly and the plan can go ahead. You must be devasted to get this far to be knocked back again. All these delays....but there is light at the end of that proverbial tunnel so keep strong. I have three titaneum plates in my skull and I hope the planned procedure is very effective for you. I do think you are right about ADR and fusion is likely to be the best option with the spondy.

It seems that we never get to the end of treatment, I received results of mri's this week and there's a shoulder abnormality and tendonitis which needs surgery and more concerning, the three discs above my two lumbar ProDiscs have degererated. Surgeon wants to do facet radiofrequency but I'm not sure. Life seems unfair at times. I'm too young to be falling to pieces like this.

Lynda