View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 09:57 PM

I spoke with Dr. Clavel today. I like him. Not once did he cut me off or try to rush me through our conversation. He said that my images leads him to believe that most of my issues stem from my disc at L4/L5 and thinks ADR will help. He didn't say for sure if it would completely eliminate my problems, but he did say it will definitely help.

When I told him that I experience increased pressure on my low back on flexion and relief when I bend forward at the waist, he said that my facet joints might be a problem as well. So he suggested I get injections in my facet joints before considering surgery. I already know I have arthritis, but I'm unsure to what extent.

So when I see the neurosurgeon at UCLA in a couple weeks I'll discuss with him the idea of doing some diagnostic work on my facet joints.

But I'm definitely glad I spoke with Dr. Clavel. He answered more questions than any doctor I've spoken with so far and posed questions for me to consider. So far I give high grades to both he and his staff.
- Torn ligaments in SI joint
- PRP injections at SI joint
- Tarlov cysts on sacrum
- Lumbar stenosis
- L4/L5 ADR Feb 25, 2014 with Dr. Bierstedt.
http://iansroadback.blogspot.com