View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 10:08 PM

I have been having a hard couple of days. Having a hard time getting my pain under control. I saw my doctor today and he increased my neurontin form 400mg to 600mg a day. 400mg at bed time and 200mg in the morning when I get up. I pray that helps. I have not heard anything from my insurance regarding my appeal either. I hope thats a positive thing. They told me I would hear last week. I'm scared to call and find out the status because I am afraid they are going to tell me they denied it again. So I sit and wait for the letter in the mail. Meanwhile I am physically maxed with this pain and trying to remain mentally strong and stay hopeful. It's now when it's hard to walk through this process with the insurance company when I know how easy it would be to say "ok, lets do the fusion". Just to take the pain away. But, tomorrow is a new day and I hope for a "good" day.

Thank you all for listening and your support. My heart goes out to each and every one of you. I am blessed to have made a few new friends from this site and hope to make more. If I can be of help to anyone please holler. Helps to get me out of myself and focus on others.

Chow for now.

ADR June 15, 2005 WOOOO HOOOOO
Herrniated L5-S1, Tear in Annulus