View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 05:51 AM

You are all so very helpful! The info. you're all giving me is great. Super- I have a Bank of America account. The Romerhof... is that driving or walking distance to the hospital? (A kitchenette would be GREAT to have.) We have a lot up in the air right now in terms of plans because we have no way to get around bringing our two babies with us (ages 5 months and 22 months.) We're trying to get Dean's father or my mother to go with us to help with the babies, so I can help Dean. The baby factor is the only thing we're actually perplexed about right now. The normal planning seems much easier to figure out, since we have the experience of you all to help. I haven't read of anyone yet that's had to bring babies or children. I'd rather not even deal with renting a car if possible because I don't know what one would have to do about carseats! Judy- thanks for writing and I'd like to hear how your appt. w/ Dr. Yue goes. It's nice to meet people in your own state who have have done this and I look forward to talking with you! We're about 45 minutes from New Haven, but I used to work in New Haven as a DCF Social Worker, so I'm familiar with it a bit. And Matt- I'll be anxious to hear about everything you both go through and I'm sure I'll have some questions for you. It's already comforting to have all of you, our new friends!
L4/5 & L5/S1.
-Chiropractic treatment
-3 Failed injections
-Orthopedic Massage
Prodisc Surgery on 2/22/07 Dr. Yue
Yale New Haven Hospital, CT
L4/L5 & L5/S1
Back