View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 07:56 PM

Hi, all

Well, Tuesday (sometime - find out tomorrow) is my Dynesys procedure. There's so much to do prior to the surgery that I forgot how stressful this is!

We own our own business (did I mention that earlier?) and I am the office manager/accounts payable clerk. So, needless to say, I'm trying to get all the bills in the computer and paid (where's the money coming from?) before my surgery. And, my payroll/accounts receivable clerk is also going on vacation Tuesday. What timing, huh?

Plus the laundry, etc, etc, etc. You'd think with all I'm doing I'd not be thinking about it. But, I am. Took a trip to Nebraska to see my folks this weekend. I drove when I could - pain permitting (okay, not much) and then my husband took over - most of the way to and from.

The trip just solidified the necessity of this surgery, but I'm not looking forward to the "down/recoup" time. We run the business out of our home so I'm never alone. Which is good and bad.

When I'm convalesing (sp) I want to be left alone. But, at least someone will be here if I need them.

*sigh* rambling again! Thanks for letting me.
PLIF L5/S1 - hdwr removed when C6/7 revision
PLIF L4/5 & Dynesys L3/4 10/10/06. Looking forward to living again.