View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 03:26 PM

LPB - that's great stuff!!! i needed a laugh today. Just finished up another week of 150 8th graders and there were some bad ones today. I'm about as emotionally spent as ever. Isn't this a crazy world! Bailey's insurance changes overnight and it's hope for him and not the usual desperation and hopelessness. How has it gotten to this point? A procedure that's FDA approved, researched, tested, has a history to follow and yet the decision makers sitting in boardrooms with lawyers and dr.'s on payroll just won't let go of the purse strings. And, we, here, just go on in our daily lives somewhat disabled by pain and live in fear of the frequent level 8-9 flare ups that knock us out for 3-4 days at a time. We have to beg for a procedure that we aren't really sure is the answer but all our research points that way. And then overnight one of us gets a break and a more liberal group of decision makers decides to err on the side of a more humane approach to pain and disability. God bless you, Bailey. I (for what's it's worth) think you in the right place,Texas Back Institute. You're with the right man, Zigler. Plenty of experience to rest your nerves. And you get a chance at relief, renewal. I hope it all works out for you as it has for others on this forum. All the best to you, and I know a positive outcome on this is most likely going to renew your family once again, too. Because this problem, for me anyway, has taken a big toll on my loved ones. God bless you, Bailey.