View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 09:57 PM

wow, that is awesome news justin! you know you're a spiney when a call from Dr. B and potentially more surgery is "awesome" news and it's above the "good" news of improved vision!

great in my life right now:

we finally received a lot of much needed rain and snow in san francisco and the sierras the past few days. i LOVE the air in SF after it rains. although i live in a small apt, i can see a small section of the pacific ocean from my apt even though it's 2 miles away and i'm watching a beautiful sunset right now (w/wine since this is a celebration thread). i love sunsets and i am blessed to live in this city.

also fortunate that i still have amazing friends and family in my life even though chronic pain has changed me as a person. they support me but also distract me and still make me laugh the way i used to (i have a big laugh).

wishing everyone happy holidays and less pain in 2009!

liz
2009 L4-5 Prodisc ADR removed and revised to XLIF w/posterior instrumentation
massive hemorrhage from tear of inferior vena cava at right iliac vein due to adhesion from Prodisc op
2010 not fused; as a result of complications permanent nerve damage to lumbar plexus causing severe rt leg, hip, groin pain

Last edited by Liz; 12-15-2008 at 10:18 PM.