View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 01:58 AM

Default Great site worth supporting

I just wanted to put in my two cents
I've been a member here for a very short time, before coming to this site I spent a lot of time searching the web for any information that I could on ADR
I actually wasted a lot of my time, cuase if I'd been spending my time on this web site I would have been a lot more informed and I also could have met most of you sooner. This site is more than just an information site, it's a place where we can share our stories with one another and at least for me its a place to vent once in a while or find others that are going through similar things in their life that helps us to know that we are not alone. That there are others that understand what we are going through.

There are few sites on the internet that make you want to give your hard earned dollars too, more than this site does. In fact the only other site that i've given money too was POGO cuase I didn't want to have to watch the commercials before I could play checkers.

Richard,
Thanks for all of your hard work.

If You Haven't Given To This Worthy Site "Please Consider It"

Consider what the bible says about given and see if it's not true

Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your lap. For with the same measure that you measure it shall be measured to you again.

Even if you don't believe in the Bible this principle always works

__________________________________________________ ______________
Fall from ladder in 05
Lots of Pain and Lots of test
DDD C5,6,7 Having two level ADR surgery
Malaysia January 09 Discover disc