View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 10:52 PM

Hey Alex,

Your story stories sound vary familiar except that I'm 40 and been going through a slow degenerating process for the last 8+ years while trying to track down this mystery illness with too many medical professionals to count. Needless to say - they are a fired! After getting told that I need fusion - and doing the research - I;m not up for a procedure perfected 25+ years ago!

From what I've been reading, whether it is a bias of the people on this forum, that your inclination of Dr. Bertagnoli is the same direction I'm heading.

Like you I have to move quickly - were one accident away from a hover round scooter or worse. My mobility is dropping as I've been suffering foot nerve pain from this for almost 2 years and have good and bad days. More bad than good lately. Arms are getting worst weekly.

Any update on your consults?

Thx,
Thomas L. Fessler
  • C6-7 central stenosis with mild, subtile ventral spinal cord flattening. Severe Bilateral neuroforaminal stenosis secondary to foraminal disc bulging and endplate osseous spurs. Bilateral radiculopathy.