View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 06:06 AM

First, there's at least one detailed post about Bogen in the FAQ's. I wrote it and Alastair moved it over about a year ago. There's probably a lot more now. If you don't speak German, working on hotel reservations may not be easy for you to do yourself but Dr. B's office will work that for you. Other than that, Bogen was quite nice and easy to deal with for my wife and I.

Laura should address quality of care as she actually received it, but it seemed to be excellent. There was one person getting lumbar ADR that was unaccompanied. I offered to run errands for him just in case he needed something, but as it was he was pleased enough with the care to never need to take me up on my offer. Dr. Fenk-Mayer has been an excellent reference for on-going care. She is occasionally difficult to reach, but once the answer was received, it always answered our questions as completely as possible.

I don't know what to say about a hot-line. There wasn't a year ago for non-German speakers as the office personnel often didn't speak English. Now things might be different.

Feel free to PM or email if you have any other questions. For us, the decision to go with Dr. B for cervical and Dr. Zeegers for lumbar was easy as our insurance wouldn't have covered ADR regardless. It was cheaper for us to go to Germany than to stay within the US.
General joint hypermobility

Jim - C4/5, C5/6, L4/5 disk bulges and facet damage, L4/5 disk tears, currently using regenerative medicine to address

"There are many Annapurnas in the lives of men" Maurice Herzog